LG MH1 3200mAh 18650 battery
- Nominal Voltage 3.67V
- Nominal Capacity 3200mAh
- Standard charge Constant Current: 0.5C (1550mA)
- Constant voltage : 4.2V
- End current(Cut off) : 50mA
- Max. Charge Current 1.0 C (3100mA)
- Max. Charge Voltage 4.20 ± 0.05 V
- Standard Discharge Constant Current: 0.2C (620mA)
- End current(Cut off) : 2.5V
- Max. continuous discharge 10A
- Discharge cut-off voltage End of discharge 2.5V( 2.5V discharge cut-off is better in cycle life )
- Cell weight 49.0g max.
- Cell dimension Height : 65.15 mm max.
- Diameter : 18.39 ± 0.11 mm
- (surface temperature) Charge : 0 to 45
- (recommended recharge release < 45°C)
Discharge: -20 to 60
- (recommended re-discharge release < 60°C)
Storage temperature (Recovery 90% after storage)
- 1 year -20~20°C
- 3 months -20~45°C
- 1 month -20~60°C
Due to aviation regulations lithium batteries can not be carried by Australia post by Air. If you add batteries to your cart, please note that they can not be express posted and will be shipped via Australian postal road transport.
Please choose STANDARD SHIPPING option at checkout to avoid any further delays in receiving your order.
Australia Post guidelines for posting lithium batteries
VIEW PRODUCT DATA SHEET
LINK TO CHARGERS FOR YOUR BATTERIES
VIEW OTHER 18650 BATTERIES
LITHIUM BATTERY WARNINGS:
DO NOT puncture, cut, crush, short circuit, recharge, expose to water, fire, or high temperature–fire or explosion may result
DO NOT place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects
DO NOT mix with used or other battery types
DO NOT store with hazardous or combustible materials
DO NOT use water to put out a burning lithium battery — use a class “D” fire extinguisher or other smothering agent
DO NOT mix disposable and rechargeable batteries in your illumination tool
DO NOT put batteries into a device backwards
DO NOT allow children access to lithium batteries
DO store lithium batteries in a cool, dry, ventilated area
IMPORTANT: Always use caution when using Li-ion cells, Make sure you have battery knowledge about their sensitivity to charging and may explode and burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. House of Clouds will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers with this product.