Nitecore Intellicharger D4 Is an automatic charger that has LCD display, and fully compatible with wide range of batteries. This charger is capable of charging four batteries of varied sizes. Also compatible with IMR, LiFe PO4, Li-ion, Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries. It has a microprocessor that automatically identifies the battery and selects the charging voltage and current. The Nitecore D4 charger is also able to charge batteries with very low internal resistance. IMR batteries can overcharge and lead to safety issues. The D4 is able to monitor the entire charging process, ensuring end voltage is always at a safe limit.
Able to charge the following sizes
IMR / Li-ion / LiFePO4
26650 22650 18650 18350
18490 18500 17670 17500
12500 10440 16340 (RCR123)
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd
AA AAA AAAA C
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously.
- Compatible with: Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4 batteries.
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress.
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters.
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt).
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries.
- Compatible with small capacity batteries.
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Comes Australian Wall Plug!!
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Output Current: 2.5A
- Compatible with: 26650,18650,17670,18490, 17500,18350,16340 (RCR123),14500,10440
LITHIUM BATTERY WARNINGS:
DO NOT puncture, cut, crush, short circuit, recharge, expose to water, fire, or high temperature–fire or explosion may result
DO NOT place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects
DO NOT mix with used or other battery types
DO NOT store with hazardous or combustible materials
DO NOT use water to put out a burning lithium battery — use a class “D” fire extinguisher or other smothering agent
DO NOT mix disposable and rechargeable batteries in your illumination tool
DO NOT put batteries into a device backwards
DO NOT allow children access to lithium batteries
DO store lithium batteries in a cool, dry, ventilated area
IMPORTANT: Always use caution when using Li-ion cells, Make sure you have battery knowledge about their sensitivity to charging and may explode and burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. House of Clouds will not be held responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers with this product.